The Macchiusi Sales Team Weiss Realty Ltd. Real Estate Brokerage 647-800-5201 The Rose Macchiusi Sales Team
The Macchiusi Sales Team, Weiss Realty Ltd Brokerage (2021)
Tenants vacated the former Bathurst Manor Plaza in the summer of 2016 to make way for a residential development at the northeast corner of Wilmington Avenue and Overbrook Place.
Just the facts:
• The Biddington Group of Companies is proposing 164 back-to-back townhouse units at the northeast corner of Wilmington Avenue and Overbrook Place.
• The number of units may be reduced pending the inclusion of retail space.
• The three-storey townhouses will range in size from 1,700 to 2,000 square feet and will include underground parking and private roads.
• The block at the Wilmington Avenue and Overbrook Place corner will be zoned commercial-residential to allow for potential retail opportunities, such as a coffee shop, with 30,000 to 40,000 square feet of space up for grabs.
• Project plans previously included two condominiums ranging in height from three to six storeys, but have been revised to only include townhouses.
• Tenants of the former Bathurst Manor Plaza had to vacate in July of 2016 to make way for demolition.
• Bathurst Manor Plaza, which used to house an LCBO, a bank, and Sunnybrook Food Mart, began to decline about a dozen years ago when the grocery store shut down
The Macchiusi Sales Team - Weiss Realty Ltd. Real Estate Brokerage (2021)