Just the facts:
• The Biddington Group of Companies is proposing 164 back-to-back townhouse units at the northeast corner of Wilmington Avenue and Overbrook Place.
• The number of units may be reduced pending the inclusion of retail space.
• The three-storey townhouses will range in size from 1,700 to 2,000 square feet and will include underground parking and private roads.
• The block at the Wilmington Avenue and Overbrook Place corner will be zoned commercial-residential to allow for potential retail opportunities, such as a coffee shop, with 30,000 to 40,000 square feet of space up for grabs.
• Project plans previously included two condominiums ranging in height from three to six storeys, but have been revised to only include townhouses.
• Tenants of the former Bathurst Manor Plaza had to vacate in July of 2016 to make way for demolition.
• Bathurst Manor Plaza, which used to house an LCBO, a bank, and Sunnybrook Food Mart, began to decline about a dozen years ago when the grocery store shut down