1. Kills unwanted grass on sidewalks and driveways poured on full strength.
2. Kills weeds the same way but may require two or three applications.
3. Deters ants. Spray vinegar around doors and window and along ant trails.
4. Coat car windows the night before with 3 parts vinegar to 1 part water..no frost.
5. Polish car chrome. Apply full strength with a soft cloth.
6. Remove skunk odour from a dog by rubbing into the fur. Beats tomato juice.
7. Tenderize meat by soaking it in vinegar over night.
8. Rub vinegar on fish 5 minutes before scaling and make the job easy.
9. Lotion of half cider vinegar and half glycerin and apply to warts…see them go.
10. Two tablespoons of vinegar to a quart of water before boiling eggs keeps them from cracking.